Care & Usage
Congratulations on purchasing your very own personal Ultimate Fantasy Doll. We understand that your doll is an expensive item that needs your care to remain in top-quality condition. Here are a few recommendations for her care and maintenance.
Your doll is packaged with care and will require minimal assembly. Her head and wig are packed separately and are ready to be attached to her body.
Sex Play with Your Ultimate Fantasy Doll
- Your doll has three openings for sex play. Please remember to always use a water-based lubricant, such as Moist Body Lotion, when entering her vaginal, anal, or oral canals to ensure optimum glide and the best sex play experience.
- Although your doll does have a posable spine, she is not designed to bear weight. When enjoying positions such as doggy-style, it’s recommended to support your doll’s torso with pillows or furniture beneath her. Please remember not to put weight on your doll’s hands or wrists during this type of sex play position.
- Your doll's skeletal structure is made of stainless steel, which means she can accompany you in the shower. Although her body can withstand moisture, her head cannot. Do not submerge your doll's head in water or any type of liquid.
USB Heating Wand
A heating wand has been included to add warm realism to your experience.
- To initiate warming element, plug into a USB charging port. The heating wand takes less than 5 minutes to reach maximum warmth.
- Insert heated wand into your doll’s preferred opening. Do not leave heated wand inserted into your doll for longer than 10 minutes.
- Remove wand and enjoy warm, realistic pleasure.
Internal Cleaning for Your Ultimate Fantasy Doll
- Your doll’s vaginal, anal, and oral canals should be cleaned after every use to keep her performing at her best. The first step is to flush her openings with a mild antibacterial soap using the irrigator included or the Fetish Fantasy Series Curved Douche/Enema (sold separately). Remember to rinse her canals thoroughly with clean water after the step above. Continue to rinse with clean water until all of the soap has been removed.
- Allow her canals to dry thoroughly. Her canals are 5” deep, but her soft, malleable skin allows further penetration with each thrust.
- Once she is dry, lightly dust her canal areas with Revive Renewal Powder inside and out.
External Cleaning for Your Ultimate Fantasy Doll
- It’s recommended to clean your doll as needed to keep her in her best condition.
- To spot clean the surface area of your doll, use a wet cloth and mild antimicrobial soap to gently clean the external soiled area.
- To clean your doll’s face, head, and neck, use mild antimicrobial soap applied via a wet cloth. Please be gentle when washing these intricate areas and remember to never submerge her neck, head, or face.
- Once your doll has been cleaned, use a soft absorbent towel to gently pat your doll dry.
- In order to keep your doll’s lifelike skin soft and smooth, apply a light dusting of Revive Renewal Powder. Please allow her to air dry thoroughly prior to this step and remember to never use a hair dryer or any other heat source to dry your doll.
Foot Care for Your Ultimate Fantasy Doll
- Bolts have been attached your doll’s stainless steel skeleton to give her balance for standing and to extend the pristine condition of your doll’s feet. If you would like to remove these standing bolts, simply twist them off.
- Your doll’s delicate ankles and feet were made for a standing position. To keep her ankles and feet injury-free, do not bend her ankle upwards or side to side. Your doll can wear shoes but only flat shoes are recommended for standing positions. High heel shoes can be worn in sitting or lying positions.
- Please do not store your Ultimate Fantasy Doll with shoes on.
Skin Care, Clothing, and Stain Prevention
- Should your doll’s skin become tacky to the touch, lightly dust her with Revive Renewal Powder to keep her skin soft and velvety. This is an important maintenance step because Revive Renewal Powder will help prevent the tearing of her lifelike skin.
- To ensure that your doll’s skin remains in tip-top shape, make sure that any clothing used on her is color-transfer resistant. It’s best to store her without clothing if possible. Dark colors and patterns should be used with care so that your doll does not become stained.
- Although a lingerie set is included with your doll, you may want to switch up her wardrobe. For your convenience, we have included your doll's body measurements; please reference the table on the next page.
- To further ensure the protection of your doll’s skin, do not place her on items containing ink, such as newspapers, magazines, books, or other materials with oil-soluble pigments.
- Do not expose your doll to direct sunlight.
- Remember to use only water-based lubricant, such as Moist Body Lotion. Silicone and petroleum-based lubricants can damage your doll.
Make-Up Removal and Application
Every effort has been made to enhance your Ultimate Fantasy Doll with subtle make-up. However, if her make-up is not to your liking or you wish to change it, here are some simple steps to adhere to.
- If adding make-up to your doll, do not use medicated or enhancing make-up of any kind on her delicate skin.
- We strongly suggest testing any make-up on the TPE material strip included with your doll prior to application.
- To remove your doll’s make-up, use a small amount of mineral oil and a soft lint-free cloth to gently clear away her cosmetic make-up.
- Should your doll’s skin become tacky to the touch, lightly dust her with Revive Renewal Powder to keep her skin soft and velvety.
- Your doll’s hair should be cleaned as needed. It is best if you remove the wig from her head for cleaning.
- Just like real hair, we recommend using mild shampoo and conditioner for your doll’s wig. Allow the wig to air dry completely before returning it to her head.
- To style your doll’s hair after cleaning, use a wide-tooth comb to gently arrange her hair. Combing from the bottom up works best if there are any tangles in the hair.
Storage and Overall Long-Term Care
Your Ultimate Fantasy Doll is an investment in your pleasure and should be treated accordingly. Please follow the simple steps below to keep her damage-free and in the best condition possible.
- Standing is the best way to store your doll. However, we recommend regularly moving her and alternating her standing position a bit. This will help prevent damage that could deform her sensitive skin and skeletal structure.
- Be careful with her joints, such as elbows and knees. Do not store her in a position where her joints are resting on a hard surface. Never store her in a bent position.
- Your doll’s internal steel structure is poseable and has a lot of moving parts—all the way down to her flexible fingers and toes. She can be a little heavy to maneuver given her height and weight, so use care when moving her. Take care to not drop your doll or allow her to knock against hard surfaces.
- Be sure to avoid sharp objects or items that may damage your doll.
- Never stretch or sharply pull your dolls arms, legs, or neck.
- We recommend the use of microbial soap for external cleaning of your doll’s skin surfaces and antibacterial soap for internal cleaning of all three entries.
- Remember to only use water-based lubricants when engaging in sex play with your doll.
- Never submerge your doll’s head or neck below the surface of water.
- To allow for easy cleaning and prevent bacterial growth, we recommend using a condom with your doll. For material compatibility, we suggest all-natural latex condoms such as Sir Richard’s.